Wednesday, August 28, 2013

my first day!

my first day at john Carroll was pretty easy going. almost all my classes were just setting up our computers to the teachers websites, not much work except Spanish, were we got down to business right away! but of course our first real day had to be Wednesday, which is the day I only have one free mod so I only get about 20-30 minutes to eat lunch. the short mod was spent in the cafeteria were is sat with my friends. I can easily tell that this is only the first week and it will get a lot harder, the teachers will get more strict, although the schedule and class locations will seem like muscle memory to me, I will be able to automatically know were I need to go at certain times of the day. I loved my first day at john Carroll, I liked all my teachers and they seemed to like me back, they all seemed easy going teachers. I hope my whole freshman year will be as successful as my first day, I hope I like john Carroll through the year like how I liked the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment