Friday, August 30, 2013

5 things for jc

my action plan of 5 things I will do to be successful at the john Carroll school.
  1. I will study when ever I have the chance because my parents are paying lots of money for me to go here and I don't want to mess anything up
  2. I will no dig my own grave, or I will choose my friends wisely because if I choose badly they could lead me down a wrong path to success
  3. I will do homework every night because even though it doesn't seem like it, it is very important and is one on those little points that make a letter grade difference at the end of the year
  4. I will follow directions in my classes because if I do any assignment incorrectly it could be a lower score than I expect
  5. I will try my best all the time because this school is an amazing opportunity for me to succeed and for me to be successful in college and in the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment