Thursday, September 5, 2013

did you know?

one fact that surprised me was the fact about 1300 other people like me in china, because people say you are one in a million (said by Mr. Schicke) this just shows us how BIG the country of china is, also how it says china will become the number English speaking country in the world, this manifests to my future because if i get into business one day, English is the language of business so if i go to china people will understand me.

another fact that surprised me was when it says that my generation will have up to 10-14 jobs before the age of 38. my initial reaction to this was, WOW i never thought that i would have 10 to 14 jobs because people always say i will have one job forever. also how it says that the most in demand jobs did not exist in 2004, i think technology has a major impact of this fact because most tech. we have now didn't exist back then like apple, and iPhone.

and the last fact that surprised me was how there are about 12 billion searches on Google a month because even though google is a big thing right now i never thought that it was that big of a number. technology is the reasons for this because google has the ability to go mobile, like on phones, PCs, even gaming systems.also what has to do with this is how face book reached over 50 billion users in only 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment